Creating a Smart Pickup Requests (Criteria Based)
A Smart Pickup is a pickup request that will let you choose specific criteria that you are looking for in a trip. For an example: date range, number of days, departure time, etc. You can specify as many criteria per trade as you wish.
- Using your browser, navigate to Crew Companion Mobile
- If prompted, enter your File# and Crew Companion password and log in
- Go to "My Trades" screen
- Click on the "Create Pickup" link
- Ensure the "Use Criteria" radio button is selected
- Select a date or a date range during which you would like to obtain a trip
- Click on a drop down menu titled “Add new criteria” and select as many criteria as desired
- Click "Next"
- Rename the pickup / transaction as you see fit and add any comments you wish
- “Review” your selections, make necessary changes, and lastly, save your trade
- Click "Save"
- Choose a trip that you would like to pick up and right away on the right hand side legalities along with the trip details will be displayed for your decision making
Review your "Matches" (in this case we have 38 trips that match our criteria)