Manage and Modify Notifications
If you need to change the criteria for a Notification, use one of the methods below to edit the criteria and when finished click OK in the Modifying Criteria dialog box.
- Click Notifications, Edit.
- Right mouse click the name of the Notification and select Edit.
- Double click the Notification name.
Since you can create an unlimited number of Notifications, it is a good idea to rename them to something that is meaningful. This way it is easier to keep track of what Notification you are working with and may need to Edit or Delete. To rename a Notification, use one of the methods below.
- Click Notifications, Rename.
- Right mouse click the name of the Notification and select Rename.
- Perform two “slow” left mouse clicks; this will put you into a Rename state.
If you need to delete a Notification, use one of the methods below:
- Click Notifications, Delete.
- Right mouse click the name of the Notification and select Delete.
There may be a time when you need to disable a Notification temporarily. This does not Delete the Notification, but let’s you disable it and then you can choose to enable it once again. To disable a Notification:
- Click on Notifications in the Left Side Panel.
- In the Trips and Trades Display Pane, click the drop down arrow under the Notify For column.
- Click None (Disabled).
The Notification will now appear dimmed out. To enable the Notification again, follow the same steps as above. When you click None (Disabled), this will toggle the Notification to On.
Note: You can also double click the Notification and choose None (Disabled) from the Notify for option.
By clicking Notification Settings on the Notification menu, it will take you to the Tools, Options, Notifications tab. If you decide that you do not want to receive Notifications to your e-mail address of cell phone, you can turn Notification method off by unchecking the box next to the Notification method as shown below. You can also make any other modifications needed to your notification Methods or Settings under the Tools menu. For more information, refer to the Notifications Settings Tab.