Trip Trade Request Information
Crew Companion has made trip trading a breeze with a variety of options for trading trips whether you are a lineholder or reserve flight attendant. There are many ways to create a trade request in Crew Companion, try one of the methods listed below:
- Drag and Drop with the mouse. Example: Drag and drop a trip from Open Trips onto My DSPFAI Trade in the Left Side Panel.
- Click Trade, New DSPFAI Trade or New Auto Trade.
- Click the New Trip Pickup, New Trip Trade, or New Trip Drop toolbar buttons.
- Right mouse click on My DSPFAI Trades, My Auto-Trades, or My Trade Board, in the Left Side Panel.
Trip Trade Dialog Box and Icons
If you are using one of the toolbar buttons New Trip Pickup, New Trip Trade, or New Trip Drop to create a trade request, it is helpful to familiar yourself with the Legend for a definition on what the different icons mean. In the illustration below, you will see that BLACK icons signify a DSPFAI Trade Request, ORANGE icons signify a Trade Board Request, and RED icons signify an Auto Trade Request. When you click an option in the dialog box, the right side definition area will display an explanation on the type of trade request.
Refer to the information below for step-by-step instructions on how trade, pickup, or drop a trip!
Types of Trades Available
Trade Request Options
- Create a DSPFAI Trade for an Open Trip
- Create a DSPFAI Trade for a Charter Trip
- Create a DSPFAI Trade Directly with another Flight Attendant
- Create a Trade Board Post
- Create an Auto-Trade
- Edit a DSPFAI Trade Request
- Delete a DSPFAI Trade Request
- Submit a DSPFAI Trade Request
Pickup Request Options
- Create a Trip Pickup for OFR
- Create a Trip Pickup Directly with another Flight Attendant
- Create a Trip Pickup from a Trade Board Post
- Create an Auto-Trade - Pickup Only for a Charter
Drop Request Options