This option allows you to create a Direct Pickup request for a specific trip (from the Open Trips list) that you want to pick up.
- With your mouse, click on the "Create Direct Pickup Request" link.
- In step 1 you will have the visibility of "Available Trips" that you can shop from. Also, don’t forget to set your "Filter" for "Open Trips". Simply click on the "Filter" link and ensure that ONLY "Open Trips" has a check mark next to it.
- Now that you have only "Open Trips" in your list, by double clicking on an ID of your interest, you are able to view all details pertaining to that very trip. At the same time, the program will detect there is a potential of having that trip in your calendar and it will temporarily place it in your calendar, located on the right, so you can see your monthly schedule in its entirety.
- Should this ID fit your scheduling needs, notice right above the calendar a new button appeared stating "Arm for pickup" and just by clicking that button the program will create this trip ID as your pickup and arm it at the same time.
- Lastly, review your ID selection and if you’d like rename the "Trade Name". Click 'Save' to arm the pickup. You must have a Windows computer available to actually fire that armed pickup because it cannot fire from our server.